View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 06:01 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by kroniced View Post
I flashed the the latest Nov 14th Standard Rom last night. I already had the Oct 22nd Rom on there. Now the phone options (when you open the dialer and go to the options) comes up as GSM settings!! Is anyone else getting this who is running the Nov 14th ROM? I have used your Energy ROM via XDA developers for months now on my HTC Fuze. It made that POS bearable. ANyway anyone else seeing the GSM settings rather than CDMA settings?? Also I have the HTC Pure and the HTC Tilt2 (aka Touch Pro 2) does NRG28 make a ROM for either of these devices?
HMMMM NEWS to me.....kiddin. Yeah the GSM thing has been beat up lately. It is a bug NRG is workin on. There are some files you can dl and get your cdma options right back. They were posted in the past week. Search for "GSM or CDMA files" and you should get some hits. Ill look as well. FOUND IT: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/attachment...0&d=1257358155.

Also look up user ThreeFaces guide for this ROM it is packed with info to get you rolling and work through some of the Sense manila 2.5 bugs.

Head over to the TP2 section here at ppcgeeks FOUND THIS TOO: http://forum.ppcgeeks.com/forumdisplay.php?f=98 and you will find NRG's TP2 ROMs, go back to XDA for his GSM tilt 2 ROMS. He keeps CDMA goodies here and GSM there.

Last edited by Whotahn; 11-18-2009 at 06:06 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.