View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 05:02 PM
Flak
PPCGeeks Regular

Flak is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

I have been using this rom for a week or so now. Have run into 3 issues so far. Maybe this is just me, but I have many touch pro's at my disposal and they have all had the same issues.

1) I have it setup so I can check my yahoo email. It is setup so I have to manually check for new email. Ever so often when I go to email and do send/receive I'll get the default Ema alert. When this happens the phone locks up, have to pull the battery out. It looks like when this happens it is trying to switch to a different application for some reason.

2) I haven't yet experienced battery life that is any better then the usual roms I use. In some cases it is much worse. I haven't been able to figure out what causes the massive battery drains at times. The one I did notice was TellMe. For some reason if I use TellMe it seems every use (speak and retrieval of information) my battery percentage drops somewhere between 2 and 5%, so I have stopped using it.

3) The phone randomly seems to choose between 2 different txting applications. One of which is extremely slow.