View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 03:26 PM
bruceo
Halfway to VIP Status
Threadstarter

bruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuffbruceo knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: I knnow why my Droid's eye is RED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ranger093 View Post
Ipod Touch Doesn't have a phone radio.... Iphone 3g's and the 3GS they freeze ALL THE TIME. My sisters does and so does my friend. I'm enjoying my Touch Pro 2 No freezes what so ever with Mighty Mikes ROM
I just cant get over the bad experiences I had with the Touch Pro 1 which permanently drove me away from Winmo. With the Hero, Eris and Droid I just love the battery life. I can go out and about all day and night use it more than normal and not worry about the battery running out, whereas many times I would put the TP in my pocket and do nothing at all and within the hour i would feel a hot phone in my pocket and it would have low batt warining abd beep every 30 secs even after dismissing the alert. I also tried literally hundreds of custom roms over a year. Android 2.0 or 1.5 w/sense still has it's issues, but it is light years better than winmo 6.5 and the crappy gaggle of apps available for it....

BTW have had my replacement droid for a few days with same software installed and no reboots at all.

Hoping HTC passion is released before Dec 11th!