View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:12 PM
tkedch
Halfway to VIP Status

tkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stufftkedch knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by winmonewbie View Post
Thanks for the heads up, you did install cmylxgo's dialer? Just checking.

I hear ya. Yes, seems to be the dialer in THIS ROM, nrgz said it doesnt happen in any of his other 2.5 ROMs.
Yeah, I did the steps that maxx put on the forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes, thats a good kitchen but just proves its a kitchen configuration.

This rom does not hav many ringers so I would check If I need to install for any contacts assigned to one.
Also Try reinstalation with the dialer with cab & soft reset.
Also try that other trick just posted by "sha4" of changing ringer to Vibe first, then ring. Didn try it as my phone is running well without resize issues, prob because I installed the tachi posted with the cab.

Also, I had resize issue with older 2.1manilla & 21864rom, but worked without the extra install of Tachi.
time for me to noob it up, I did the steps, but I geuss I need to do more to get my screen aligned right. BTW, I have the latest 23xxx build, so don't knwo if that will make a difference as the layout between 2.1 and 2.5 are slightly different. Would the white background cab work with the tachi dialer you put up? I can't see anything with it being so dark all time .
Oh, and just what kitchen are yo guys talking about? And links or cabs to it? I'll do some more soul searching.