View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:13 PM
KBZL
SIR Flash-a-lot
Threadstarter

KBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on repKBZL is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: 11-15|KBZL B/W V1.0|Manila 2.1 21876 6.5 CDMA Sprint

Quote:
Originally Posted by rajivkamath View Post
Guys

I just scrolled the start page which has all the programs listed. After scrolling few times the screen does not refresh. Its looks like when windows desktop does not refresh due to memory issues. I will try and post a pic soon
I noticed a bit of that myself. A restart fixed the issue but is still a pain. Im pretty sure it has to do with the 6 row honeycomb. I have some other builds in the works right now. Currently running 23088 sys i built last night and seems to be running well. Hopefully after a full afternoon of testing, Ill put something new up. Thanks for the feedback.

Thats how sweet the signal is in my office!!