View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 11:10 AM
KIOWA69
Android Soldier

KIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the communityKIOWA69 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: EmpiROM - Featuring TellMe & WM6.5.1 - Fast, Stable, Sleek. For Touch Pro.

anyone managed to insert a startup gif, I have a cool anti-apple/iphone gif that I had found somewhere on ppcgeeks, but haven't been able to get it to work. I renamed it and inserted into windows folder but that didn't work.

*** nevermind I figured it out, you have to change the name of your startup gif to HTCAnimationStartup.gif and place that in your windows folder and then when you start your phone up it will play the animation.

Last edited by KIOWA69; 11-18-2009 at 12:34 PM. Reason: figured out how to input startup gif