View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 10:03 AM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdm627 View Post
Mucha gracias Sr. RZ
I personalized but I saw other problem in Photos and Vieos I selected Albums and I don't have for select my sd and add other pictures to bg4all looks like I need resized.
I know there is some problem with Album, it is not possible to select where it looks for pictures, well maybe it does but it is just not on the screen as it seems album has not been fully ported and is still in WVGA

Sé hay un cierto problema con el álbum, no es posible seleccionar donde busca cuadros, pozo que hace quizá pero no está apenas en la pantalla mientras que parece que el álbum no se ha virado hacia el lado de babor y todavÃ*a que está completamente en WVGA