View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 01:43 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maxx134 View Post
Yes, screen resize a little off on that build, but on latest 21864, no corruption, file error, or screen size issues at all for me with the cab
Fingers and toes crossed. Thanks again Bro. Just for clarity-I have the Juicy sip installed, removed sprint mms and installed arcsoft. The only thing different on mine besides the WM build is the fact that I have not disabled HTC messaging since I dont have any issues with SMS.