View Single Post
Old 11-18-2009, 12:33 AM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
I cant explain why, but my favs are there automatically after I flash & re-sync
Hmmm, well from what i was reading these are embedded somewhere in the pim.vol so maybe 2.5 has a way of grabbing it out of there whereas 2.1 and below did not? That's my only guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by elmariachi View Post
Hi i've never been able to get sashimi to work properly in 6.5, I just use makisu. Is there a new version out? The auto cab installs always fail.

Me too! but always in the wrong order so I end up having to redo them anyways
Yes new version is working great on 6.5... i think it's v0.8 or something like that but I just discovered it and have to say it's awesome ... only thing is that couple of the regs didn't take for some reason? No problem with cabs though even ones that have a pop up during install that will hang TierAutoinstall or SDAutorun. When those pop up you can select it and it will continue. I think there may be a way to tell Sashimi to automatically select those things when they pop up but i haven't researched how to do that yet so I just sit there and select anything that needs it so it will continue.