View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 11:02 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: Does Any 1 Reallyyy Care at all about SPTINT TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by japper88 View Post
Here is a screen shot of slingbox in use on my TP2. (Tell me if you can see that.)
There is a button for "full screen" that hides the controls, and most of the screen is fulled except for the left and right sides that have black bars (I think to keep the 4:3 aspect ratio of the tv image).

Slingbox on for palm on my old centro didn't use to hide the controls which was distracting, I like the current winmo version much better.

Edit: if you already own a slingbox you might as well give the winmo slingplayer a try, there should be a 30day free trial. I tried it before I got it, wasn't going to spend $30 for that without testing it out.
which do you like better slingmedia or winmo player?
Google is the next skynet