View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:56 PM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solipsist View Post
I can't think of anything else that I could have done that would change anything. I did the Verizon provisioning by Juicy. I also noticed that adding the login credentials to "Verizon Wireless" in the Manage Existing Connections doesn't even save the credentials. You can put them in and click Finish but if you go back into it, the fields are empty again. This is not true for the CDMA1X connection - this one does save the credentials. Otherwise, to send an MMS, I go to the email tab, open the Inbox, swipe left to right to get to the WM MMS app and I click Menu | New | MMS. I choose a recipient from my contacts (I made sure, in my case, to use nicely formatted contacts with no prefixes - just areacode and number, I think I even removed dashes for trial purposes, lol). I added a subject and a small pic from my SD card and clicked Send. That's it.
Well, I'm stumped. I just did exactly what you posted again on a fresh ROM flash & once again it tried three times, looked like it was sending but never actually sent the message.

I noticed when you first posted this that someone else said the exact same thing happened to them so I can't figure out why you seem to be the only one it works for........

~John