View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:49 PM
japper88
SUPER GADGET ADDICT!!!

japper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIPjapper88 is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Does Any 1 Reallyyy Care at all about SPTINT TV

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
your image didn't load, but when the tp2 fist came out slingmedia did not fit the whole screen. I was wondering if slingbox has upgraded their service and if now slingmedia is full screen on the tp2?
Here is a screen shot of slingbox in use on my TP2. (Tell me if you can see that.)
There is a button for "full screen" that hides the controls, and most of the screen is fulled except for the left and right sides that have black bars (I think to keep the 4:3 aspect ratio of the tv image).

Slingbox on for palm on my old centro didn't use to hide the controls which was distracting, I like the current winmo version much better.

Edit: if you already own a slingbox you might as well give the winmo slingplayer a try, there should be a 30day free trial. I tried it before I got it, wasn't going to spend $30 for that without testing it out.

Please remember to THANK me if I helped you!