View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 10:37 PM
breakmyfootoff
That guy with the axe

breakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on repbreakmyfootoff is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: wants a droid, but limited storage space?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ucpro View Post
what is the sd card available for. would I be able to take and save pic/music/video to it? I have alot of divx movies that i wouldn't mind throwin on there especially with 16gb
Any pictures or videos you take with the phone go straight to the sd card. You can also store movies, music, docs, pretty much anything you want on it. I already have 26 movies and a few gigs worth of music in mine along with several wallpapers I've downloaded and created and I'm down to 5 gigs available. I might cut back to just keeping 10 or 15 movies in it. I dont think it's compatible with divx though, it primarily uses mp4 like the iphone does. If you need any help converting movies to put on it there are lots of places tht have info available on how to do it, or you can just PM me

My primary waste of time and money http://www.cardomain.com/id/FireDiverZ28

Last edited by breakmyfootoff; 11-17-2009 at 10:39 PM.