View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 09:56 PM
Vancer
Halfway to VIP Status

Vancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuffVancer knows their stuff
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Old_Man_Jenkins View Post
has anyone done any benchmarks.....if they are in fact better, I'll included them in the rom.
OMJ,

Something i just noticed (maybe you already knew this). When you select the D3D Omnia drivers in Calk's kitchen it puts a folder in the System tools folder called 3D. In there, there are two cabs called Faster 2D Graphics and Faster 3D Graphics. These basically swap out the driver depending on what you want at the time. So i guess the D3DMXSc50PB.dll is better for 2D and the d3dm_ati.dll is better for 3D as I assume Calk did his homework before he put that in the Kitchen.

I can't remember if you had this in your rom since you have modded Calk's kitchen and tweeked the sys etc... in you kitchen.

Wish i still had you rom on my phone right now and I'd run the 3D cab to install the ati driver and tell ya if it made a difference.
This post has been thanked 1 times.