View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:03 PM
tx_jaycee
Almost a VIP

tx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on reptx_jaycee is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to tx_jaycee
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111709

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopeyka View Post
Hey guys,

I need help! I don't know if I missed a short bus somewhere or if my TP is just messed up but when I try to upgrade my TP to Sense 2.5 It never goes beyond 0% of upgrade and then an error pops up saying that there is a problem with my connection. I checked the cord a few times and it works fine and when I load the boot mode the phone recognizes the USB cable. I'm on Sprint network and currently running the official ROM version 2.01.651.6. My WM version is 6.1 prof. CE OS 5.2.21054. IS the problem that I am on 6.1 and not on 6.5??? Please someone help! Is there any other way to upgrade it? I am sick of the stock ROM.

Thanks in advance!
Have you unlocked your phone?