View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:01 PM
drdrewdown
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111709

Quote:
Originally Posted by kopeyka View Post
Hey guys,

I need help! I don't know if I missed a short bus somewhere or if my TP is just messed up but when I try to upgrade my TP to Sense 2.5 It never goes beyond 0% of upgrade and then an error pops up saying that there is a problem with my connection. I checked the cord a few times and it works fine and when I load the boot mode the phone recognizes the USB cable. I'm on Sprint network and currently running the official ROM version 2.01.651.6. My WM version is 6.1 prof. CE OS 5.2.21054. IS the problem that I am on 6.1 and not on 6.5??? Please someone help! Is there any other way to upgrade it? I am sick of the stock ROM.

Thanks in advance!
try flashing from the bootloader method from SD card. there is a sticky how to in the main forum for TP here on ppcgeeks. i would never ever use the USB method again after knowing about the bootloader/sd method.. sheesh cant believe i ever used that