View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 07:29 PM
djsiva
Regular 'Geeker

djsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuffdjsiva knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to djsiva
Re: Sprint reps never seem to help!? wtf?

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
so after reading this, you are getting nothing more then me except a higher bill as i stated earlier. Technically since 4g is coming to my city next month i actually get more service then you and pay alot less. So that get what you pay for line needs to be stricken from the records because i pay less then you and get alot more, including non gimped phones. sure verizon did ok with the tp2 and made it equal, but don't forget about the mogul and tp1, verizon destroyed those. and you say one of your happiest days was leaving sprint
Like I said, I'm not here to have some bs internet fight. The value we perceive from our respective carriers may differ significantly from market to market. Sprint may be far better than VZW where you are, but Verizon is by far superior than other carriers here in Florida. Who knows, when Sprint 4G finally makes it here, I may make the switch back purely for the speeds, but for now I'm with big red and have no problem with the extra $50 per month.

Nate