View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:44 PM
zone23
VIP Member

zone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributionszone23 should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111709

Quote:
Originally Posted by drdrewdown View Post
yea alot of this stems from us working our asses off tryin to make things work on the NRG series lately(talkn about you here rootlinux). just with manila2.5 it seems i've spent hours & hours trying to make it work.. then i try this rom & it simply works out of the box. i think we are all kinda in shock. as i said previously i've been a NRG user forever & will always check out his stuff too, its quite an accomplishment here indagroove. i'm impressed sir. & now for stupids sake can we have a iNdaRGroove series rom? rofl sorry i crack myself up

Exactly I spent like two days playing with NRG loaded this up and it worked I was like WOW.
This post has been thanked 1 times.