View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 06:41 PM
drdrewdown
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111709

Quote:
Originally Posted by rootlinux View Post
I agree with that.
Have been using NRG roms for ages and if they were not great I would not have stuck with them.

Was just saying that the Stylus does work on this rom and I had almost forgotten about Gyrator completely because I have been using NRG for so long.

For looks NRG can't be beat IMO.
This rom looks great also.
yea alot of this stems from us working our asses off tryin to make things work on the NRG series lately(talkn about you here rootlinux). just with manila2.5 it seems i've spent hours & hours trying to make it work.. then i try this rom & it simply works out of the box. i think we are all kinda in shock. as i said previously i've been a NRG user forever & will always check out his stuff too, its quite an accomplishment here indagroove. i'm impressed sir. & now for stupids sake can we have a iNdaRGroove series rom? rofl sorry i crack myself up

i think anyone who has tried either of the 2 chef's work has been impressed. gotta give huge props to both guys & even the rest of the dev community.. we wouldn't be here if it weren't for you guys.

*disclaimer* no chefs were harmed during the creation of this message

Last edited by drdrewdown; 11-17-2009 at 06:46 PM.
This post has been thanked 2 times.