View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 05:42 PM
redd214
Back

redd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the communityredd214 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: There's a MAP for that lawsuit

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Well said.
Quote:
Originally Posted by thejacer View Post
you're totally right on everything. except verizon is the largest carrier in the nation by several million since the acquisition of alltel. (unless i misunderstood what you were saying there XD)

i do have this to say about verizon's 3g. while i have it pretty much everywhere. it's darn speed doesn't seem to be consistent at all. although my phone loads webpages faster than the iphone 95% of the time regardless (tested under many different circumstances)
i wish i was informed enough to write that but that is all from the link, i didnt write any of that