View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 05:08 PM
Mr. X
Retired Staff

Mr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation levelMr. X can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 8 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Re: ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ [WARNING] - Tethering Users ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢ ☢

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ludacrisvp View Post
Could the Sprint Radio (the one posted by cmonex and olipro for unlocking the device for GSM US networks) be flashed to a NON-Sprint device? Or could they make a custom radio that has that removed so that any rom used would not be able to notify the carrier network that you are in tether mode?
No, as the radio has nothing to do with whats stored in yoru NV, the sprint users NV memory has no Tethering NAI in it so when the radio tried to call this address in NV they get an error 67, which is radio talk for piss of i ain't got nun here for you.

I was on a sprint radio when i got charged.

Quote:
Originally Posted by liriel View Post
Happened to me on Bell Mobility, using a ROM generated from Calkulin's 4.1 kitchen. Almost $300!
how did you get a tough pro 2 on bell mobility they are not getting the device according to a few friends of mine who have Bell Mo reps as family.

If I have helped you, you like my work, want to get me a coffee or you feel like you wish to help me get my next device.

feel free to its appreciated, but not required!

Thanks To everyone who donated!
This post has been thanked 1 times.