View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:56 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: omg, youtube app integration

Quote:
Originally Posted by mmille8 View Post
If you receive an email with a youtube link and open it. Opera opens the link to the youtube WEBpage, then if you hit the "watch video" link it will open up the native Youtube application. Not the lower resolution stream.

and like I said earlier this method for some reason also plays the sound, which did not work for me when using the youtube application before. I am running Juicy R3 rom.

Summary:
If i open the youtube application it will play a video, but without sound.

If I use the email link method, which opens up the youtube application it works with sound.
well my youtube app works all the time, i have no problems with it. we should contact juicy to see how he makes the links open up the youtube app instead of htc media player.
Google is the next skynet