View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 04:11 PM
Scientific
GTX Team Member

Scientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIPScientific is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by sbraswell04 View Post
ok so i just got this rom on my phone ive been reading and people are saying there are some cabs to fix the lil stuff thts wrong with it like txt and stuff like tht but i cant find thm this is my 1st time doing this and im missing something. i have no idea wht the XDA_UC is and how to use is. wht the forms are saying are not clear to me. wht do i need to do 2 complete it please some1 help
XDA_UC installs the cab files you want during the ROM installation process. It's very simple, create a folder on your SD card called XDA_UC

Throw in all the cabs, reg files, whatever, that you want installed and once you're done flashing, give it a few minutes and it will install all those files in the background. Check the start menu and you'll see them magically appear!
This post has been thanked 2 times.