View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:38 PM
drdrewdown
Halfway to VIP Status

drdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuffdrdrewdown knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via ICQ to drdrewdown Send a message via AIM to drdrewdown Send a message via MSN to drdrewdown Send a message via Yahoo to drdrewdown Send a message via Skype™ to drdrewdown
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111709

Quote:
Originally Posted by blockhead428 View Post
I'm thinking of flashing this rom over the EnergyRom I've been running for quite some time now. I searched the thread for "mms" but only the first page came up. I saw that the HTC messaging client has been left out of this rom. That means that the old style of Windows Messaging comes up when I access a message thru Sense or when I hit all messages, right? Will arcsoft still work in the traditional manner or is there another workaround? I apologize if this has been discussed already. My search only brought up the first page. I've been closely monitoring the EnergyRom thread so I know about most of the fixes for it.

Also, I'm not familiar with all of the dialers based on their looks. Which dialer is that in the screenshot? Does this have S2A? I noticed that indagroove as well as others weren't having any ringer issues, so this is a plus for me. I appreciate any help you can give me. I'll probably flash this tonight once indagroove posts his update. Thanks!
mms works out of the box for me. there is no htc messenging like u said, it uses the default WM messenging.

It uses the tachi dialer if i'm not mistaken. have had no ringer issues that NRG is having..

believe when i say i'm a die hard energy rom fan, but this indagroove is pwn1ng me right now. i absolutely love it & cant believe it works so great after all the problems i had with NRG lately. its a must try imo if u want manila 2.5
This post has been thanked 2 times.