View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:35 PM
blockhead428
Regular 'Geeker

blockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuffblockhead428 knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111709

I'm thinking of flashing this rom over the EnergyRom I've been running for quite some time now. I searched the thread for "mms" but only the first page came up. I saw that the HTC messaging client has been left out of this rom. That means that the old style of Windows Messaging comes up when I access a message thru Sense or when I hit all messages, right? Will arcsoft still work in the traditional manner or is there another workaround? I apologize if this has been discussed already. My search only brought up the first page. I've been closely monitoring the EnergyRom thread so I know about most of the fixes for it.

Also, I'm not familiar with all of the dialers based on their looks. Which dialer is that in the screenshot? Does this have S2A? I noticed that indagroove as well as others weren't having any ringer issues, so this is a plus for me. I appreciate any help you can give me. I'll probably flash this tonight once indagroove posts his update. Thanks!
This post has been thanked 1 times.