View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 03:10 PM
clockcycle
VIP Member

clockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on repclockcycle is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Sprint SERO + New phones (new info)

Ok my current phone started acting up. So I took it to get checked up. Meanwhile I got on the phone with sprint to see what option I had towards exchange / upgrading my phone. Since I am on SERO, I know I have to change my plan to be able to activate any of the newer phones. While talking to the rep. she told me there are "NEW" SERO accounts set up for those of us switching. It's similar to the Everything Plus Plans, but it includes 500 any time minutes at $59.99 instead of the 450 any time minutes for $69.99. It's a permanent $10 discount. She also suggested I speak with retentions if I was unhappy with that offer, to have them add in a "cancellation credit". Still don't know the details on this as I am on the phone with the rep still. She just switched my upgrade eligibility date to Nov 1st.

Ok with retentions on the phone now, OMFG SPRINT SO ROCKS!! She offered $20.00 monthly credit on my account. I got to keep all my perks; Unlimited Incoming, Any 3 and N&W starting @5pm.

Remember YMMV.

-CC