View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:03 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssgt_t42 View Post
It has to be a signal issue that when it goes from EV to 1X or roaming it turns the screen on. I also notice there are times when jets fly by on base that the screen will come on. Does anyone else notice that when you are on the highway the screen will come on maybe do to getting a signal from different towers? Theres got to be some registry edit to keep it off.
To Mirror others thoughts: THANK YOU for all your service in the real world away from us ppcgeeks! It is much appreciated!

On your issue.....have never had anything like that happen. On stock ROM my unit would come on a minute or two before a text or email came through, even after tweaking it to stay off in those occurances didn't work. I have had no issues with it coming on when a message is recieved (or just randomly or when going in and out of 1x, ev and roaming) since flashing enrgyROM in July.....nor have I had it with any other custom ROM I have flashed in between.....Weird deal bro.....keep us posted.