View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 08:22 AM
jmorton10
VIP Member

jmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the communityjmorton10 is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymsjoans View Post
OK.... I did everything as you have it outlined here... When I attempt to send an MMS through "Album"... It tries to send the message 3 times, it never goes, the it finally says it can't send message. You are the only one that has confirmed functioning MMS for Verizon. Please assist if you have the time.

Same here, mine also failed after three tries..

I tried every single thing posted (spent over two hours fighting with it) & nothing worked for me (verizon). SMS worked fine through manila, but MMS failed every single time from either album or the WM default app.

I made sure all the server settings where correct (I know them by heart & I must have rechecked them 20 times). I added the arcsoft reg key someone posted etc etc etc etc

Absolutely NOTHING worked & I finally gave up & flashed back to Mighty & restored an SPB backup. Everything works perfectly now (MMS works right through manila etc) & the 2.1 setup is certainly faster than 2.5

I still like the 2.5 features & really want to run this ROM, but I really need MMS working.

Can somebody please itemize the exact steps from the flash on that enable MMS to work in VZ?? Do you use the built in provisioning or install a carrier later?? DO you install another arcsoft cab or is it all set after the R3 flash?? What do you do as far as setting the server info etc??

Should MMS work in a VZ setup right after the flash, or are the server settings all wrong etc??

I really want to try this ROM again tonight, so whatever help someone can give me will certainly be much appreciated....

~John
This post has been thanked 1 times.