View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 02:49 AM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by spitfire122 View Post
is the nov 14th build performance increase? im using manila 2.1 from oct 28th because sms/texting didnt work right in landscape mode. also, texting was rather slow response in newer builds
The current Nov 14th release is manila 2.5 which in not as stable as 2.1
I love it but if stability is your primary concern you may not want to flash.
The 2.5 builds are still technically Test ROM's though I've been on them since nrgz released the first one and I think it rocks. I'm into tweaking and trying to figure stuff out, that's how I roll
The two 2.1 releases are WM 23504 which is the start menu on bottom, and are excellent, stable ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by mabru2001 View Post
23088 is gone. 21864 is in its place. Which is better?
Personal choice my friend. 23xxx builds are better IMO because the UI is much more finger friendly, esp when you get into the menus and sub-menus. Both are stable, it's the manila version that may cause hiccups.
If your into custom taskbars, there hasnt been much development of 23xxx taskbars afaik.
Not sure why nrgz took down the 23088, maybe because he's working something new? I stated 23088 was his 23xxx build of choice because that's the last thing I've seen him say on the matter.

EDIT: 21xxx builds=WM 6.5, Start menu on top. 23xxx builds=WM 6.5.1, start menu on bottom

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-17-2009 at 03:01 AM. Reason: word choice. EDIT=clarity