View Single Post
Old 11-17-2009, 01:10 AM
razorloves
VIP Member

razorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation levelrazorloves can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to razorloves
Re: How To unlock and flash with Video Walk Through!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullhead00 View Post
What if it is showing .37.0000 but at the top it tells you security unlocked and I'm already running Juicy 8. I'm trying to flash back to my stock ROM so I can do a warranty claim and it won't let me. I've already flashed several different ROMs to this phone and for some reason I'm stuck on Juicy.

Will they really care if I send the phone in with a custom ROM on it? What can I do?
which stock rom are you trying to flash? You have to flash the SHIPPED one because you're locked.

Warranty can be denied if they see that you have custom spl or custom rom because they are not official.

Last edited by razorloves; 11-17-2009 at 01:12 AM.