View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:09 PM
pesok
Halfway to VIP Status

pesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuffpesok knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Question Anyone found a case thats designed specifically for Sprint TP2?

Was really hoping for Seidio Innocase but as MightyMikes pics show that one is also designed for generic TP2. As fellow Sprint users have surely noticed our TP2 has a huge speaker on the back of the phone that takes up about 55-65% of the backplate(and sounds amazing(when compared to TP(1)or iPhone3GS). Now i dont know if the entire thing is a speaker but from my experience if i put on the case that blocks it(Innocase for example(judging by pics)) it "dumbs" down the sound when TP2 is used in speaker mode(Speakerphone, listening to any media with sound). Has anyone found a decent case that actually provides good protection(as i am sure Innocase does) but has a cutout(or at least holes) that do not block the speaker on TP2?
Bodyguardz full case film has a nice cutout that goes precisely(if you put it on right(but that another story)) around the back speaker on Sprint TP2, now to find the case that does the same...

When you can tether for free?: D