View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 07:36 PM
x10guy
VIP Member

x10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on repx10guy is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: indagroove's Sense 2.5 TouchPro ROM - CE OS 5.2.23506 (Build 23506.5.5.0) [111609

Quote:
Originally Posted by tb5... View Post
my first flash was to topaz smoke... then i saw this... works very well... love the animated wallpaper so sick... although it does sometimes mess up... then comes back again. landscape doesn't work at all... the start menu locks up when using certain programs ie microsoft tag reader... there is also a bit of a glitch on screen when using "tell me" app. just a few issues... nothing too serious... great job and ill be waiting as well for that new shiiiit!... respect for this tho. edit: cant seem to find the task manager quick menu :\
Welcome to 2.5. Landscape does not work with Manilla 2.5... It is just the nature of the beast. It was ported from another newer device and was never included.