View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 06:53 PM
p-slim
Bay Area Boss

p-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributionsp-slim should be added to the payroll for their contributions
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Yahoo to p-slim
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by meatgel View Post
I take out the HTC Message thing from the OEM folder (don't know if that makes a difference, but don't do it if you still use the HTC meassaging stuff) and then I have just the Menu Enhancement and all of the skins as white/grey.

I can type up the whole list of what I leave in the kitchen, but I don't thinkl that would help. I do know that I don't change the theme from the default ever. Seems if I change it and my menus get square, they never go back to rounded. Also, I never cook in the other themes.

EDIT: Do you have the rounded menus when you first boot up after flashing? That's how I figured out the problem with my diamond. I had rounded menus when I just flashed, then I would change themes or backgrounds and they would be square again. Strra was the one who make me a cab with all of the files in to fix my problem.

I had a lot of issues with themes when I started cooking 6.5 with Calk's kitchen for my Diamond. Strra (hopefully I got that name right) helped me a lot. He's got a TP2 now, too. If you get too stuck, maybe PM him?

If you need anything else, just ask. I don't feel like I really helped you though.
thanks this does actually help. HOnestly i don't think i'm doing anything wrong, it just may be the sys. i'm using 6.5.1, this may be the reason.
Google is the next skynet