View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 06:00 PM
iknowsquat
Retired Staff

iknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the communityiknowsquat is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by robprice1 View Post
i found the info on the mms and still have something that is still bugging my newbie mind.lol i noticed in the phone settings the gsm stuff is there instead of the normal verizon options? whats up with that? i cant get any of the settings to verizon format after even loading the dcd verizon cabs and verizon arcsoft software. i cant get any options changed due to it looking on the network for them which is gsmany ideas or knowledge?
'Member the Guide I directed you to? Go back
It's in there too, I'm 99% sure Threfaces updated the guide to explain the process. sfhub posted a zip with the files you need. Threads attached files (link in my sig), Phone Setting 2.01xxxx.zip is what your looking for.
If Three's guide isnt updated, then search sfhub's posts, he describes what to do in full detail.

EDIT:This will give you CDMA Menu Options including Roaming, it is not required.
Your phone should be fully functional on CDMA without it.

Last edited by iknowsquat; 11-16-2009 at 06:10 PM.
This post has been thanked 1 times.