View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 05:59 PM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by litlepyro View Post
No, but they have updated the port they have been working on. The latest update was on 11/14.
yes, I've been grabbing every update as it comes. I'm not sure what has changed since 11/12 & 11/14, but I have the 11/14 update.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
I got MMS to work with Arcsoft and POutlook. No dice on the HTC client.
HTC client wont work for MMS,the reg ket that Jmz gave was to use arcsoft for MMS, but continue to use HTC msg for SMS.

Anyone know what the latest version of Arcsoft is?

And would everyone prefer to have Arcsoft cooked in the rom?

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingArthur View Post
My dialer doesn't make the dial sounds when I press numbers. Is it broken or a bug?
I turn it off in the rom, it lags when dialing...

Code:
<characteristic type="HKCU\ControlPanel\Sounds\Keypress" translation="filesystem">
<parm name="BeepMode" datatype="integer" value="0"/>
or the easy way. phone/menu/options turn keypad back on

Quote:
Hmm I just got a strange bug. I went into phone options and it said: The ringtone is corrupted or unavailable. Please choose a different ring tone.
I saw that in my first version of 2.5, but not since. I just went in there now, and was able to change ringers no prob, no corruption msg. Tried a 2nd time after switching to short tones....no error. weird.

Quote:
The Manila we have was ported from a phone with nearly twice the CPU speed so no it won't be responsive. Manila 1, 2, and 2.1 were all designed for 528 MHz CPUs, but 2.5 was designed for Snapdragon and won't be 100% fast. That said it actually runs pretty decent and about the only slowdown is the animations sometimes (eg. pictures and the wiper blade on the weather).
I agree. Though 2.1 runs abit better, I am very impressed on how well 2.5 runs....fast enough for me

oh, that reminds me....I need to cook a 6.1 rom...on it now!