View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 05:30 PM
meatgel
you know ...

meatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on repmeatgel is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via AIM to meatgel
Re: [ 11-10 ][ v1 ][ 6.5.x / 6.5 / 6.1 ] Calkulin's Visual WVGA Kitchen & ROMs

Quote:
Originally Posted by p-slim View Post
can i ask which options you are selecting in the kitchen? they hava a "menu enhancement" option, plus they have the skin color enhancement? is there another option i'm missing?

I take out the HTC Message thing from the OEM folder (don't know if that makes a difference, but don't do it if you still use the HTC meassaging stuff) and then I have just the Menu Enhancement and all of the skins as white/grey.

I can type up the whole list of what I leave in the kitchen, but I don't thinkl that would help. I do know that I don't change the theme from the default ever. Seems if I change it and my menus get square, they never go back to rounded. Also, I never cook in the other themes.

EDIT: Do you have the rounded menus when you first boot up after flashing? That's how I figured out the problem with my diamond. I had rounded menus when I just flashed, then I would change themes or backgrounds and they would be square again. Strra was the one who make me a cab with all of the files in to fix my problem.

I had a lot of issues with themes when I started cooking 6.5 with Calk's kitchen for my Diamond. Strra (hopefully I got that name right) helped me a lot. He's got a TP2 now, too. If you get too stuck, maybe PM him?

If you need anything else, just ask. I don't feel like I really helped you though.

Sprint Evo 3D! ...

Last edited by meatgel; 11-16-2009 at 05:35 PM. Reason: thought of something else ...
This post has been thanked 2 times.