View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 04:57 PM
AZTECHKA
Stupid-Ass Skull Cruncha

AZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation levelAZTECHKA can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Touch Pro 2 Battery Life

Quote:
Originally Posted by walkeryan View Post
Ok I had the Imagio and the Battery Life was horrible, since there was no HSPL and my efforts to create one were futile I took advantage of the 30 day return policy and have my new shiny TP2 on its way. I plan on installing several custom roms but would like to get everyone's input on their Battery life. I scanned the previous posts and didn't come upon this anywhere so if everyone would fill out the form and we can get a good average on what the best rom/radio combination and usage of the device so those who are thinking about getting a TP2 or are just looking for better battery life can get some information. Please reply in this format. Thanks guys.

Rom:
Radio:
Standby Time:
Talk Time:
Device usage Time:
Communication used: (Wi-Fi, Data, bluetooth, etc.)
GPS Enabled:
Push Internet Enabled:
Push E-mail enabled:
Any other pertinent information to device usage.

HTC for LIFE!
You ask too much.
I am happy with my battery life.
stock ROM Sprint.
everything but phone disabled till I need it. I use my phone alot and charge it at work and over night. not cuz it needs it. I stream and go on internet alot.
p.