View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 04:41 PM
raidzero
N00b
Threadstarter

raidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the communityraidzero is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to raidzero
Re: [KITCHEN][ROM]->>Nov 15<<6.5 NK-23506-TF3d 2.1/2.5 & Titanium [UC/Sashimi Complia

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nazgul07 View Post
Ok well I can't even get this dialer to cook in. I put the EXT packages in the 6_end folder and even renamed them so that they would be processes last. But after flashing I only get a crappy HTC dialer. it really is visually unimpressive. what am I doing wrong? or anyone know what kind of packages can interfere with this?... ...side note. the app.dat file in these packages is empty... that mean anything?

EDIT... now i see text in the app.dat file. I must be having some problems.
the only thing we need to keep in app.dat is the entry for phcanVGA.lnk, it makes it fit on vga screen at startup. the skin itself has no app.dat. have you been able to add other packages to the kitchen?? btw the default crap dialer is not from HTC, its from MS. so when you add in my EXT's I just posted do you get any of the files to go into the \windows directory on the phone?
\winodws\SmartDial*.bmp for example?