PPCGeeks Regular
Threadstarter

cdodge is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Question/ droid and imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by briannowicki View Post
they'll credit you and send the phone once they know you've sent the other one.. its an exchange so thats what you have to do. they wont just take your word for it and exchange your imagio and send you a new phone for free because they need to ship your imagio with the gap back to the manufac. as proof for (Verizon) on why they needed to exchange it for their customer. unfortunatly its 1 or the other unless you pay for both phones.

When i stopped ino the store today I had them look at my account and it seemed like they didnt know about the second imagio that i have not sent back yet. they said i could exchange (the good one i am assuming) in store and would only have to pay the 35 re-stocking fee to get the droid. that would leave me with the imagio with the gap and the droid.

I realize i would have to pay for both phones but if i only paid 199 for the imagio with a gap and 199 for the driod i would be fine with that.

I love my imagio but i woul dreally like to have a droid to play with even if it doesnt have service activated on it