View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 02:54 PM
coolwhip1220
Halfway to VIP Status

coolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on repcoolwhip1220 is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Sprint replacing Touch Pro with Touch Pro 2!

I have 2 sprint stores within 4 blocks of my house: a 3rd party repair center, and a corp repair center. I've now decided that I will be stopping in them each and every day and simply saying "I'd like the TP2 for free please." (This worked with Asurion on my Mogul)

This is more a social experiment rather than a ploy for a new phone, because Im one of the few who have had no problems with my TP. But if I get to put people in an awkward situation and possibly come out with a new phone for free, it sounds like a plan to me.

I'll keep you posted on what happens first: me getting a new phone or me getting arrested for harassment.