View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 02:31 PM
briannowicki
PPCGeeks Regular

briannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regularbriannowicki is becoming a PPCGeeks regular
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: Verizon Question/ droid and imagio

Quote:
Originally Posted by cdodge View Post
I bought my imagio a few weeks ago for 199 and it had the screen gap issue so they charged me 199 for a new one and will credit me the 199 for the orignal one when after i send it back.

I am curios about the droid so i was wondering what would happen if i exchanged my imagio for the droid and didnt send the 2nd imagio back?

I am a geek and would like to play with the droid but i dont think it would be a phone i could use everyday so this way i could keep my imagio and have the droid to play with. i would just shut the phone radio off on pne of them and use wireless only.

would verizon call me and ask why i havnt returned the 2nd phone or would they forget about it and i could keep both?
they'll credit you and send the phone once they know you've sent the other one.. its an exchange so thats what you have to do. they wont just take your word for it and exchange your imagio and send you a new phone for free because they need to ship your imagio with the gap back to the manufac. as proof for (Verizon) on why they needed to exchange it for their customer. unfortunatly its 1 or the other unless you pay for both phones.