View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 02:23 PM
Whotahn
H the F Up!RED DRAGONS!!

Whotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIPWhotahn is a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: |H|ROM|6.5.1|WWE| ** EnergyROM 'Photon' (23081/21864) |Nov5| Manila 2.1 and 2.5

Quote:
Originally Posted by meaduro View Post
Hey guys this fix will place the "Back" softkey button on the messaging screen and install a send icon next to the text you type. Works great. Credit to Dwizzy130.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show...postcount=1000

I set this up but it disables the send button while in SMS, I figure we need both the send and the back button to properly work. Thank you Energy , Great work and I have been using your ROM only. Thanks.
Nah bro you don't "need" it. It is a matter of your preferance or what you are used to. I don't use this set up because having a back button is pointless for me. If I am backing out of a contact it is to go to home tab....I wear that hardkey out, you can also light tap the call end hardkey and go to hjome tab....So no need for a third button to go to the same place, IMO. The 14nov23088manilla2.5 has a new send button cooked into the softbar in portrait and landscape so no need to add a send button by my text like the old set up. I like the way it is now, just my 1 cent.
This post has been thanked 1 times.