View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 01:06 PM
Carla
Knowledge Is True Opinion

Carla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the communityCarla is a trusted member of the community
Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via MSN to Carla
Re: Things to know before selling a Pre?

Honestly I have played with a few Adroid devices, played with the Moto Droid Friday when I went to Verizon with a friend because she was tired of her Storm (Got her a TP2 ordered ) and they are all hype IMO.....The Droid was a cool phone, but nothing I would do back flips about....The Hero, as you can see from a few of the Pre users here who have gone Hero and came back, isn't all it's cracked up to be......Everyone is different, but I would definitely give the Pre a shot, I absolutely love mine. I have my upgrade in January, but I am in no rush to get something else.....Unless I see the HD2 pop up on Sprint....LOL