View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:47 AM
JZ*
Halfway to VIP Status

JZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good workJZ* is keeping up the good work
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by marketingdesigner View Post
Guys, you really need to differentiate when you have solved problems specifically related to your carrier. I think that is where all the confusion and multiple posts ("no that doesn't work" or "yes it works") are coming from for SMS/MMS. MMS and SMS work just find after R3 install for VERIZON. You must update your MMS settings.

Within TF3D Messages>All Messages>Menu>Settings>Options>Menu>MMS Server>SampleMMSC:
Ip is left blank
Port #: 80
Server Address: http://mms.vtext.com/servlets/mms
Connect Via: Verizon Wireless
Send Limt: 1024kb
Wap Vers: WAP 2.0

Click "done." The only other things I changed were updating the registry entry with CDMA_RSSI_PPC.dll so that the data connection bars display correctly (there is a cab for this) and under communications>menu>connections>manage existing connections, I updated Verizon Wireless and CDMA1x connections with the username (use your cell number) "5551234567@vzw3g.com" and password of "vzw". Saved, restarted phone. I'm using SMS just fine through TF3D and when sending MMS, either go into winmo side or your photo album and send MMS that way. It opens up the ugly old looking winmo texting and sends/receives just fine for me. Winmo may work for sms too, but I don't care to test it as I don't use it except when I have to (mms). Again this is for VERIZON TP2.
What are the Sprint settings?