View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 11:06 AM
flyers2114
ACSyndicate.net

flyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation levelflyers2114 can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Send a message via Skype™ to flyers2114
Re: [11-10-09] [ROM] MR.X WM6.5 [Build 21854] [SDConfig]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Juggalo_X View Post
new rom will be up today, ive lost track of allot of the small tweaks i did so this will only be an update list for packages, of course my sprint tv provisioning cab is now included in my provisioning app and me and mike as you know have kicked the tethering tracking issue.

All in all she is faster, smoother and i fixed the damn facebook missing icon lol.

PS: there is a known bug in the uploader in the control panel. it wont draw a background unless your uploading multiple images... its a minor bug that i have not looked into yet and does not affect the usage of uploading images to facebook from the album... its a pretty minor and ignorable bug.
Thx Juggs looking forward to it!!