View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 10:48 AM
Fittske
PPCGeeks Regular

Fittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuffFittske knows their stuff
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by crookdbill View Post
OK. So I finaly got mms to work without removing the new HTC messaging client. Here are the steps. If this helps, feel free to hit the thanks button.
1. download Arcsoft 5 0 94 128c
2. set up the settings for your provider ie sprint is http://mms.sprintpcs.com/servlets/mms connect via sprint
3. open registry editor...go to hklm, SOFTWARE, Arcsoft, Arcsoft MMS UA, Config, mm1, MMSCSetting, SprintMMSC(or whatever you called your default server) and change all 4 wap settings to 5120000. I also did the same for the sample servers.
4. You can now send without a problem.
5. For receiving. Once the message is downloaded, you can view it once the popup comes up saying the message is done downloading under the "view" option. However, to view it again after closing it, go to your e mail tab, tap "inbox" and swipe left or right to get to the windows text messaging tab. The message your received with the attached picture is viewable. Unfortunately, the pic is still not viewable under New HTC messaging app. At least you can view regular sms through the text messaging tab by tapping them instead of going to all messages like before with the "disable cab" Not perfect but a lot better than before. Let me know if the instructions are confusing...it is 340 am

Juicy please feel free to add to first page if this is the best method for now or please clarify how the mms issues have been fixed in R3. This thing is amazing in every other sense though. Excellent work as usual!!!.

+1 for sirius not working
Have you verified that what you are sending is actually getting received?