KoolFrank87
Lurker

KoolFrank87 is a n00b
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Can somebody elaborate on what is required to use MMS with Verizon in R3??

I am running R2 (I just flashed it yesterday morning when I was bored not realizing a new version was coming out 8 hours later.....). I was running Mighty & everything worked perfectly with that setup but I wanted to try playing with manila 2.5 again (I tried NRG LEO briefly a while back)

I spent probably two hours messing with MMS & finally got it working (both pics & video send/receive just fine as long as I use the old WM app for MMS). The problem is, I tried so many different things from different versions of Arcsoft to multiple regedits/changing the default server/making the SMS account visible under accounts etc etc etc that I honestly don't have a clue what finally got it working & I don't want to go through that nonsense again by flashing to R3.

At this point, I have everything working fine in R2 & unless it is fairly simple to get to this point with R3 I see no reason whatever to flash again.

~John
I'm on the same boat. I have flashed to R3 and am unable to get mms working. Anyone able to get it working, on Verizon, without using the old wm app?