View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 09:10 AM
Biggzz
BIGGZZ - VIP -

Biggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on repBiggzz is halfway to VIP status based on rep
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Quote:
Originally Posted by jmorton10 View Post
Can somebody elaborate on what is required to use MMS with Verizon in R3??

I am running R2 (I just flashed it yesterday morning when I was bored not realizing a new version was coming out 8 hours later.....). I was running Mighty & everything worked perfectly with that setup but I wanted to try playing with manila 2.5 again (I tried NRG LEO briefly a while back)

I spent probably two hours messing with MMS & finally got it working (both pics & video send/receive just fine as long as I use the old WM app for MMS). The problem is, I tried so many different things from different versions of Arcsoft to multiple regedits/changing the default server/making the SMS account visible under accounts etc etc etc that I honestly don't have a clue what finally got it working & I don't want to go through that nonsense again by flashing to R3.

At this point, I have everything working fine in R2 & unless it is fairly simple to get to this point with R3 I see no reason whatever to flash again.

~John
Glad you got it working...All I can say is this version is pretty fast. So far so good!