View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 07:53 AM
OMJ
Retired Staff
Threadstarter

OMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation levelOMJ can't get a higher reputation level
Mentioned: 11 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: OMJ's | HTC Sense UI aka Manila 2.5 | WM 6.5 / WM 6.5.1 | 21870 / 23504 | 11/12/0

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Hey OMJ,

Just when i get a rom built that i really like in my own kitchen you keep putting this stuff out and making me try it again!! lol

Which dialer and keyboards does this version have?

btw, I'm using the tachi dialer on sys 21869 and it works flawlessly with curtain and all... including the MUTE RING option that somebody asked for way back in the thread
rhodium dialer, same keyboards

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vancer View Post
Buggy on 6.5.1? I'm running it flawlessly on 6.5 (21869) built in Calk's 4.1 kitchen... curtain, slide to answer/ignore, answer call while on a call, etc... have not found a bug in it at all
Quote:
Originally Posted by mwalt2 View Post
The only nuance I have with tachi dialer is that you have to press talk twice to get a call to actually call if you dial a number. It also hangs sometimes if you try to press end right after dialing.
I prefer the rhodium dialer, but I do wish it had the mute ring option....thats what bugged me the most about the tachi dialer & hitting the talk button 2x.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrObvious View Post
Wirelessly posted (Touch Diamond: Opera/9.7 (WindowsMobile; PPC; Opera Mobi/35267; U; en; Presto/2.1.1))

Woot they posted a fix in the XDA thread. Now you can recook OMJ with the HTC client now that we know why MMS didn't work.
lol, well I better get over there then....

Quote:
Originally Posted by austintb View Post
How about the no contact import problem? Cuz when i bluetooth all of my contacts over from my old phone to my diamond running OMJ's, they save as a .vcf file in my Internal Storage folder. And when i open my Contacts, there arent any in there!?
sorry, but I have never used BT in that manner, I sync my contacts w/ exchange OTA, but if I didnt have that option I would use PIM backup.

Quote:
Originally Posted by faroreefer View Post
EDIT*** I have the weather working again but still can't get Hotmail to work. The set up goes through but the account doesn't show up in the tab...?
you can also try to disable manila then setup hotmail

Quote:
Ok I flashed to the previous version of the ROM before the current release and the HTC messaging was cooked in and I got it to work like it should with the cab for the back button then the regedit for MMS posted above I think. I'm still gonna test MMS but it should be working like I want and the People tab works too. So far the only bug remaining for me is Footprints. Lemme test MMS.
Quote:
MMS is still goofy but maybe I can get it to work.
I was playing w/ it last night & was having issues too...as far as footprints, I would just disable in settings for now, footprints wont be in future versions.