View Single Post
Old 11-16-2009, 04:10 AM
cflynt
VIP Member

cflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIPcflynt is still contributing even after becoming a VIP
Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Re: [ROM] [15/11/09] Juicy Rhodium_W R3 [SENSE UI] [XDA_UC]

Just as an FYI, SMS still works fine here. But wanted to go back on my saying earlier on receiving. BY DEFAULT when I receive an MMS, I get it, it downloads it but I can't get to the message using HTC's MMS Tab. Anyways, I guess when I was testing earlier I had already installed the HTC Disable cab. And was using the WM Messaging. If you install that CAB and then when you get the message, you should be able to tap on the Message TAB and then tap on All Messages and the message should be in there. Sorry was testing too many things at the time heh. Regardless though, sending still isn't functioning. Or should I say it is functioning but just not actually going out. I will look more into that tomorrow at work.